Investors are empowered by the information readily available through social media channels and, at an increasing rate, read what their peers have to say about the topics and investments they are interested in.
At Zimtu Capital, we wanted to offer our investor audience the opportunity to connect with us in real time online. Through this Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other channels we have been able to:
- Spread the word of our activities in project generation and company building
- Most importantly – connect on a daily basis with our stakeholders to build strong, long lasting relationships
Zimtu has experienced many positive results since launching our social media activities. A more detailed summary of our findings has been:
- Written and verbal feedback from industry colleagues, finance professionals, investors and shareholders (local and overseas) who appreciate the conversation and varied updates provided through our online channels
- Increased number of followers through our Twitter account to over 1,000 interested people
- “ReTweets” from our Twitter followers to their followers that extends our brand awareness
- Facebook page of over 230 people including overseas investors and shareholders who keep up to date with what we are doing and regularly interact with us
- Higher Google rankings through our social media activity and keyword usage
What Social Media does provide is a compelling broadcast medium and relationship development tool that compliments our existing investor and public relations efforts. It gives the company a voice and a personality online that allows existing and prospective investors a chance to get to know us and follow the company’s progress.
Zimtu Capital Social Media Channels:
Zimtu Capital Corp.
Suite 1450 – 789 W Pender St .
Vancouver , BC V6C 1H2