Arctic Star Exploration Corp. (TSXv: ADD)
1,955,283 Common Shares
165,000 warrants at $0.50 expiring Mar 2014
1,584,727 warrants at $0.37 expiring Apr 2015
Zimtu’s Total Exposure: 3,705,010 shares
The excitement coming from the Arctic Star camp is catching on as the company has commenced drilling on their Redemption diamond project in the North West Territories.
A few key points to consider:
- The company’s 100% owned diamond asset, the Redemption Project, is located near the prolific Lac de Gras area (approximately 300km North of Yellowknife)
- Two of the world’s largest diamond mines, Diavik (Rio Tinto) and Ekati (BHP), are within a ~35KM radius of Redemption
- Arctic Star’s VP Exploration is Buddy Doyle who, while working as VP Exploration for Kennecott Canada, led the team that discovered the Diavik deposit in 1994/1995.
- Geological indicator minerals associated with kimberlite showings are strong and the drill team, led by Buddy Doyle, has commenced drilling to expose these targets.
Prima Fluorspar Corp. (TSXv: PF)
Zimtu’s Total Exposure: 7,457,500 shares
We are looking forward to see Prima Fluorspar Corp. list on the TSXv under synbol ‘PF’, on Friday, April 19, at 06:30 PST. The company will be exploring for fluorspar on their Liard project in northern British Columbia.
What is Fluorspar? Click Here
- Large BC property (55,000 acres) on Alaska Highway, 100%-owned claims
- 3.5 million tonnes historic resource, 32% grade fluorspar, metallurgy over 97% – qualifies for the highest market price.
- 30 km of strike, mineralization at surface
- Fluorspar is indispensable for modern life – refrigeration, consumer goods, aluminum and steel smelting, as well as medicines.
- There are no current fluorspar mines in Canada or USA which gives Prima Fluorspar a competitive advantage
For further information on Zimtu Capital please contact Matt Sroka at 1.604.681.1568 or toll-free at 1.877.377.6222.